Saturday, April 8, 2017

690G(?) Wish list


  • I would like the Alerts history to be included in the Daily History instead of needing to switch between the 2 history options for the full picture.
  • I would like the exercise icon to show up in the standard SG graph.
  • I would like to be able to see the full data table on Carelink with the calibration requests and calibration entries for troubleshooting.
  • I would like to increase the temp target rate for exercising since 150 still makes me low due to the exertion.
  • I would like the default target rate to be 100 (I don't think I need to say this one but I will for documentation sake)
  • I would prefer the menu structure to be as follows for ease of access for items most commonly used:
    1. Bolus (used the most)
      1. Same submenu structure
    2. Suspend Delivery (used second most since it's now mandatory for accurate prediction of microboluses from the algorithm)
    3. Temp Target
      1. Same submenu structure
    4. Event Markers (since it's now more important than ever to have this input into the pump.)
      1. Same submenu structure
    5. Status
      1. Same submenu structure
    6. History (because it's good to have that front and center so you can monitor your progress)
      1. Same submenu structure
    7. Reservoir and Tubing
      1. Same submenu structure
    8. Options
      1. SmartGuard
        1. Same submenu structure
      2. Delivery Settings
        1. Same submenu structure
      3. Reminders
        1. Same submenu structure
      4. Utilities
        1. Same submenu structure

No comments:

Post a Comment